Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The holidays are over

OK ... I've been too busy to post, mainly because of the perils of work ... mainly too tired to post from the hotel room!

Whilst I've been busy not posting, been entertained by reading ... finished "The Equation That Couldn't Be Solved: How Mathematical Genius Discovered the Language of Symmetry" by Mario Livio ... half the way through the book, it started to come back ... the Abelian groups, incredible to remember them as I've not actually ever had to use them in practice, but anyway ... that was it. Now have moved on to my next concurrent set of books (i read a few pages of some of them every night, the most entertaining one or a "priority one" is coming with me on the plane for faster reading):
Also suffering from a mild cold :( shame shame !

No comments: